I was never a fan of hanging peoples' pain out for all to see and marketing it for ratings and cash. That's half my issue with reality TV. I just don't think people with real problems are getting REAL help in a "session" with a LIVE audience and 10 million people watching. Which prompted me to make the comment 5 years ago on the radio:" I've had my fill of Dr. Phil..I dont' get it"
......I remember the phones lighting up on the B104 Morning show(which I was still hosting at the time)...you'd thought I had attacked an American Icon...anyway...
PERHAPS WE'VE ALL HAD OUR FILL OF DR. PHIL
- ► 2009 (42)
- Somebody tell Paula Abdul it's not toofer Tuesday
- GRAND THEFT AUTO IV
- HANNAH MONTANA BEDSHEETS & LINENS
- looking for a great DVD to rent ?
- INVISIBLE CHILDREN WALK/FUNDRAISER
- TAXES AND PRISON
- CBS EVENING BLUES
- Had your FILL of DR. PHIL ?
- Smart People-Smart Movie
- The Great Slambeeno
- Winston Churchill - Optimum Optimist
- ▼ April (11)