Sunday, April 27, 2008

looking for a great DVD to rent ?

BEFORE THE DEVIL KNOWS YOUR DEAD.....ah....that's the title...rent it whenever you want. it's rated R. strong stuff.. put the kids in bed..and lock the door(our 3 year-old is always walking in and I'm scrambling to pause the darn thing !) Philip Seymour Hoffman is brilliant...(I met him in NYC a few years ago at the Shorham hotel on 55th-anyway..I won't digress here)...Ethan Hawke is just as good! Marisa Tomei....is Marisa Tomei...but this time she must of went on a pre-film regiment of celery and ice cubes...I barely recognized her. Marisa ! Eat some Pasta for goodness sake ! And the cast is rounded out by Albert Finney who is always on da money !
I don't think you'll be disappointed. It's a robbery gone wrong..that's all I'll say about the plot.


http://www.kenmatthews.com/

No comments: