Friday, July 18, 2008

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE LATTE

Hey, are you on CRACK....or CAFFEINE ?

of course they said 5 bucks for a Latte......and millions paid...

remember when people oversees in wherever-the-heck-a-stan used to save their STARBUCKS cups just to carry around and refill them WITH ANYTHING ..because they looked hip?

( fill mine up with UNLEADED... real UNLEADED GASOLINE..if ya got it)


Last year STARBUCKS opened 3 new stores a day...NEXT year they plan only 4 openings per week...

The stock has dropped 45% in the past year. STOP THE CAFFEINITY !

DON'T BLAME ME...I continue to buy the occasional decaf caf.....AS LONG AS I CAN GET IT IN A BOOK STORE........

3 comments:

Angie Villa said...

I have always preferred Dunkin' Donuts coffee. And I think their logo and colors make me look hip.

I try to go to locally owned coffee shops like Hava Java on 19th St. in Allentown. There is a great art show going on there right now too.

None said...

I tries Starbucks once. Their coffee tasted burnt to me. Most people I know don't like their coffee, but they go there because it is "the thing to do." I'd hate to see what else they might do just to fit it!

Ken Matthews said...

I like the Starbucks decaf...

most places don't know how to make decaf- they just assume that if you want decaf...you like weak coffee....wrong. I want strong coffee...without caffeine....what I don't want is watery whatever where one hit of cream turns the whole cup white...that's a coffee crime.