Monday, November 17, 2008

The Earth, My Butt and Other Big Round Things-

The Earth, My Butt and Other Big Round Things...
....another reason I enjoy being a subsitute teacher....Every time I'm in a class as a speaker or a teacher I always walk away having learned something. So today when my eyes caught these cool teen book titles(one is a Teen Top 10 Award Winner) I was not only laughing but I told the student readers of these books that I was going to put the titles on my blog...because they're too entertaining not to. Of course now....being a read-aholic...I'm obligated to actually read these books in addition to the 4 I'm currently reading(with less entertaining titles..probably not as geared toward teens)....

and yes it's occurred to me that these are probably chick books...but hey! good lit is good lit.
For people who don't know, The Earth,My Butt and Other Big Round Things is a book by Carolyn Mackler.

and if you get done with that I guess you'd move onto On the Bright side, I'm now the Girlfriend of a Sex God by Louise Rennison

or A Bad Boy can be Good for a Girl by Tanya Lee Stone

No comments: