According to the Yale book of Quotations the #1 quote of 2008 is " I can see Russia from my House" by Tina Fey while she was impersonating Governor Sarah Palin on SNL Sept 13th.
Here's the best part. Sarah Palin never said it. Tina Fey said it . It's funny as heck- it's just not a Palin quote it's a Fey quote.
just words. She looks a lot like the Governor when she does the sketch so a lot of Americans believed it. What do you expect from a population who gets their news from the Daily Show & blogsites. lol
- ► 2009 (42)
- Adam Sandler's latest is worth the ticket price
- The #1 Quote of 2008.....
- Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukah.....and remember
- Howie Do It ? How did he ?
- IT'S SO COLD AL GORE SHOULD APOLOGIZE
- NO NATIVITY SCENE IN WASHINGTON DC
- ONLY in America....really...think about it.....
- FREE TUITION at Quality local school
- CHRISTMAS SHOPPING DONE
- the Genius behind OBAMA's Brilliant speeches
- Do YOU care about our troops?
- UGLY BETTY BAIL OUT FOR HILLARY
- WHERE ARE THE SMENCILS ?
- ▼ December (13)