My wife and I took our 4 & 7 year old sons to see Bedtime Stories over the weekend. It's a fun 90 minute film that a 7 year old can handle...my 4 year old was more excited about the candy choices. Bedtime Stories is not as good as CLICK(one of my Sandler favorites) but it had a warm storyline and some cool effects and was packed with kid-like fantasy,what you'd expect from a bedtime story. It was a bit predictable but there was some clever spin thrown in to make it fun. And it didn't hurt that Sandler's sister was played by Courtney Cox. I also appreciated Sandler's poking fun at her "granola-over-the top-save the planet" life style. Russell Brand plays Sandler's best friend, Keri Russell is also a plus and Guy Pearce does an awesome job as "the bad guy".
It's rated PG-13 but I don't think the kids will pick up anything they haven't already learned on the school bus
- ► 2009 (42)
- Adam Sandler's latest is worth the ticket price
- The #1 Quote of 2008.....
- Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukah.....and remember
- Howie Do It ? How did he ?
- IT'S SO COLD AL GORE SHOULD APOLOGIZE
- NO NATIVITY SCENE IN WASHINGTON DC
- ONLY in America....really...think about it.....
- FREE TUITION at Quality local school
- CHRISTMAS SHOPPING DONE
- the Genius behind OBAMA's Brilliant speeches
- Do YOU care about our troops?
- UGLY BETTY BAIL OUT FOR HILLARY
- WHERE ARE THE SMENCILS ?
- ▼ December (13)