DAVE MATTHEWS and CHRIS MATTHEWS...both have more name recognition than Ken Matthews right now...especially in the primary states. That, along with the fact that Matthews(Ken) is in the middle of his Bookless Book Tour is among the reasons he cited for setting his sights on a future race. "This past year has been a crazy yet rewarding one"
"I promised my wife I would clean the basement, and do some other things around the house. Plus my oldest starts T-ball, and his 3rd year of soccer, and our youngest just started swimming. Regarding the presidency, I'd like to get some more experience under my belt and 47 million dollars- for campaign stuff. Timing is everything."
Matthews said he will continue with his professional speaking career and a variety of other community projects that will not interfere with him making pancakes for his wife and kids- including Chairing the 2008 BOWL FOR KIDS SAKE March 2, at Jordon Lanes Allentown.
- ► 2009 (42)
- BACK ON THE AIR FOR ONE HOUR with GARY
- Is YOUR JOB Prestigious ?
- THANK YOU LEHIGH VALLEY IRON PIGS
- KEN MATTHEWS pulls out of 2008 presidential race
- SNOWY SNOWERTON
- BRITNEY SPEARS- National Crisis
- My wife was UP IN MY GRILL
- OPEN LETTER TO IRANIAN NAVY
- LISTEN LIVE THIS FRIDAY AT 0800
- McDonalds battles Starbucks ......weeth Bareestas
- Stop ! Drop ! and BOWL ! ...FOR KIDS SAKE !
- HAPPY NEW YEAR PERKINS...SORRY I'M LATE
- ▼ January (14)