Saturday, January 5, 2008

Stop ! Drop ! and BOWL ! ...FOR KIDS SAKE !

It's Bowl-a-licious ! Don't forget Sunday March 2 at Jordon Lanes. I was bowling a month ago. I'm bad !
But I forgot how much FUN it is ..and my sons loved it ! Chase, our 3-year old uses the BALL RAMP.....(I think some people would actually merge better onto Rt.22 if they used one)...anyway,
I started to use the "BALL RAMP"- THAT'S WHAT I CALL IT....and my game actually improved....

Here's all the info: http://bowlforkids.bbbslv.org/

HELP US RAISE MONEY FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS OF THE LEHIGH VALLEY


Thanks

Ken Matthews (aka: Gutter-boy)

2008 Chairmain BOWL FOR KIDS SAKE Lehigh Valley

1 comment:

Bernie O'Hare said...

Ken, I popped on the site and don't see you registered. Once your name is up there, I'll make a pledge and give it a shout out.